[Spotify Tracks] Ricky Official - Decades feat. Asaiah Diamante | @Twrickyofficial

I got a CERTIFED BANGER for the people, Ricky Official Decades feat Asaiah Diamante. This is one of those songs that make you go crazy as soon as you turn it on because the beat drop is hard af! I hear a lot of track from artists, this one is a undeniable hit in my opinion.

With lyrics like "Girl what you say say, say say/Why don't you come down, my way/This aisle been a long stretch for me/This here is the real thing, no foreplay/Not no in hundred years/Would I've guessed what you do to me/You my saint my Joan of arc/Your royal like, my Valkyrie"

Ricky Official Decades feat Asaiah Diamante is a hot record,with hot lyrics that was made to set your nights on fire! Dj's hit me up if you want the mp3 to spin in your sets. I respect real music, I will support this record to the fullest!! I will be breaking this joint on my mix-show, on some mixtapes, and wherever possible! We need your support as well!

From now on when you see Ricky Official Decades feat Asaiah Diamante we ask that you take a sec to stream it. Help support a real one who is making real music for the people!


Ricky Official

Follow Ricky Official on Spotify and visit www.ricky-official.com today!!
Share on Google Plus

Staff Writer

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment