Stan Sono - 'Damelo' | @StanSono


Several months after the release of his debut project Infatuated​, Chicago singer/songwriter/producer Stan Sono is back to share the new track "Damelo".


“The song means "give it to me" in Spanish. After my first project, Infatuated, the feedback I got was that it was cool but the people want bangers. So I worked on a lot of new material. I did this record while I was in Pittsburgh mixing some of that new music with E. Dan when one day he got slammed with some of Wiz's songs for most of the day and I suddenly had time free time to work on some music so I setup a session with Pittsburgh local producer No Sleep whose production and remixes I love. Not expecting anything, within 3-4 hours we had this song. You never know when lightening will strike so you always gotta be ready. No Sleep killed the production and I think this song is important for me right now because it starts to tell my story. I felt very free when I was writing it and because it resonates with where I'm at in my life right now, it really speaks to everything I'm going through.”
Share on Google Plus

DoapHouse

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment