Grimass - "I Got The Time"

Raised in Lil Haiti in the belly of Miami, South Florida rapper Grimass is a true artist in the sense that he practiced his craft in some of the toughest conditions you can imagine. Getting his start with limited resources, Grimass started small and has developed dramatically into an artist to be on the look out for in the coming years. "I got started making music in my cousin Ju down’s closet. We didn’t have the fanciest of engineering so we had to cut the ac off when we were recording, it got hot then a b***h in that muh f***a. Those recording parameters led me to be the paperless rapper that I am today," Grimass said. "Every time I would mess up, Ju down would stop and say “"run that back lil n***a U GON SWEAT TODAY”. Ever since then I dropped the pen and picked up what god gave me, memorizing my lines as I wrote them in my head, now my verses sound smoother than a pimp collecting bread." Grimass takes those skills on the road this Spring as he has several performances planned for the upcoming months including a performance at Florida International University and the Haitian Flag Day Parade. For a list of upcoming show dates, check out the select performances below and in the mean time check out the video for "I Got The Time":
Share on Google Plus

OnlineCrates

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment