Jay$ee - "Hit Me A Lick"

It's been a few months since Texas rapper Jay $ee hit the fans with new music, but this word flipping rapper is showing no signs of let up on his new release that's likely to find its way on a host of blogs.
"Lately I've just been really working on new material, and I have a new producer and Juke Jones who produced "Hit Me A Lick." Now that we have that chemistry we are starting to release more content and so everything is going really well lately," Jay $ee explained.
Getting his start on the Texas State University campus JaySee has developed a young college fan base that continues to grow with each release.
"Really I've just finally buying into my image and I know what I want to be seen as - I got myself out the gutter. When money hits you things definitely change and the progress has just been great to be recognized for it. This song really speaks to the changes in my life and my overall come up so this song is perfect timing and my fans are telling me its my best record yet," he added.
Share on Google Plus

OnlineCrates

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment